Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sonoma Rose

It's been a busy time recently - lots of quilting stuff, lots of family stuff and lots of other stuff!  During a quick trip to visit my parents, I was able to read Sonoma Rose, the latest novel from Jennifer Chiaverini.  I won this book by visiting my friend Loris' blog.  What a cool thing to do!  So I'll pass the book on to some lucky reader of my blog!  Leave me a comment if you're interested in reading this Elm Creek Quilts novel set during Prohibition times.  It's an interesting read about a woman's efforts to save her family and herself.  I'll draw randomly from the responses received and will contact you for your address if your name is drawn.

I've got to prepare for a presentation to a guild later on this evening so other posts will have to wait!

Cheers!
Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the book too! Nice idea to pass it on :-) Someone else can have a nice summer read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this book mentioned to me now on two seperate occasions. Maybe this third time is a charm. Both friends loved it and are hooked on the Elm Quilts series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book went to Nancy Sue - hope she enjoys it. Happy summer to all.

    ReplyDelete