Thursday, March 25, 2010

Now for the Quilting!

Having gotten the suitcase unloaded, clothes washed - well almost - and quilting supplies put in their appropriate places, I can start to think about quilting that needs to be done.  On top of the Cambria projects, I now have several customer quilts to complete.  Just picked up three more this morning...one I knew about and two others that jumped out of Jeannette's UFO stash for me to quilt.  How lucky I am to have such wonderful quilting friends.

View from the Queen's Balcony at Cambria - gorgeous sunsets.

Also got the Cambria pictures uploaded to my PC so you will see my favorite above.

Now to the quilting projects!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody, you're a blogster now. I love reading all my favs, and it sure beats reading the morning newspaper! The lovely sunset view from the queen's loft makes me homesick. Could there really be 354 whole days left to go? The new tops to quilt should keep you outta trouble for awhile, and that's a good thing! Will look forward to seeing photos as available. Cheers from the den-mother.

    ReplyDelete