Friday, March 26, 2010

So Many Choices!

Got the second of two baby quilts done today.  One was a panel so lots of outlining animal figures.  Very cute but very time consuming.  So now I have to decide what to work on next - the T-shirt quilt that needs to be done next week or a smaller quilt that would be great fun to quilt.

Or do I work on sample ribbons for our quilt show in October?  In a weak moment, I volunteered to make the ribbons for our show - at least the embroidered parts.  Susan volunteered to make the quilt block that tops the ribbons using a new tool she has for quick and easy LeMoyne Stars.  Oh, boy - another tool I can investigate!


Here's another picture from my trip to California.  I spent a few days with my sister before going to the quilt retreat.  We took the architectural tour of the Getty museum - well worth the time.  It was a gorgeous day and the grounds were lovely.  I was particulary intrigued by these arbors.  The shape of the steel rods would make a great quilting design, don't you think??  Almost looks like an empty spool of thread! 

Oh, well - on to work at something.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment