Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring is Sprung!

Yesterday was going to be yard work all day.  As bright as it was outside, I thought it would be comfortable working weather.  Was I wrong!  Cold...cold...cold.  Finally got outside around 3 p.m. and it had warmed up by then so it was comfortable working.  Got the lawnmower to start - always a big question.  Got the fertilizer spread so we'll see how quickly the weeds grow.  Lots of daffodils already out and the tulips should be out shortly.  Even saw a bunny in the yard when I got home late last evening.

Today's going to be a good day for reading, relaxing and maybe a little quilting. 

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I wrote your name wrong! Let me try again...
    Hello Margaret :-)
    It is sunny here now but the fog bank that was on the horizon is now to the coast. I worked all weekend (I guess that is why my brain is not functioning!) but today I hope to sew on the binding to my cowboy dog quilt while I watch a movie. (Yea!) I have been seeing black bear patterns all over the place. Tell me if you want to know where.
    Good work getting your gardening going.
    Hope it warms up there soon.

    ReplyDelete